- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 4 lbs Frozen Chicken Wings
- 1 Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Packet Hidden Valley Ranch
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- Pour broth into Instant Pot
- Place steam rack into Instant Pot and place frozen wings on top of it
- Lock lid and set Instant Pot to high pressure for 15 minutes
- While wings cook, mix together hot sauce, butter, ranch packet and garlic together in separate bowl to make wing sauce
- Once cooking cycle is complete, perform quick release
- Place wings on cooking sheet lined with foil and cooking spray. Place under oven broiler to crisp up wings. Remove after five minutes or when crisp to your liking.
- Toss wings in bowl of sauce to coat them
This recipe is part of the "One Recipe a Week Challenge." It is an original recipe.