- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ¾ cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- McCormick’s Grill Mates Chicken Seasoning to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crumbled blue cheese
- 1 green onion chopped
- Add the chicken breasts and chicken broth to the Instant Pot.
- Close the pot and seal. Cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- When cooking cycle completes allow steam to release naturally for 10 minutes. Do not do a quick release with this recipe.
- Remove chicken and shred with forks.
- Drain the leftover chicken broth and add chicken back to pot. Turn on sauté function.
- Add the buffalo sauce, cream cheese, yogurt, cheddar, chicken seasoning, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir to combine all of the ingredients.
- Cook until cheese has melted.
- Serve on slider buns or for a healthier option on lettuce leaves. Top with bleu cheese and chopped onions.
This recipe is part of the "One Recipe a Week Challenge." Recipe originally posted by Stay Snatched.