- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast , cut in half
- ¼ c honey
- ¼ c rice vinegar
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- ½ yellow onion, roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp corn starch
- 1 Tbsp water
- Cut chicken breast in half length ways and place halves in Instant Pot.
- In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients except the corn starch and water.
- Pour ingredients over the chicken. Cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Perform a quick release. Take chicken out of pot and shred with forks.
- Turn the Instant Pot to saute mode and create a slurry with the corn starch and water.
- Pour the slurry into sauce left inside the pot and bring to a boil. Once the sauce thickens, add shredded chicken.
- Serve over a bed of rice.
This recipe is part of the "One Recipe a Week Challenge." Recipe originally posted by Chelsea's Choices.