They finally caught me and I am going to jail. For GOOD!
No, I didn’t violate the restraining order that Matt Nathanson and Nick Jonas have against me! I am participating in the MDA Lock-Up on July 30th at Barbacoa to support the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) of Southwest Idaho.
I’m sure you would love to see me stay behind bars, but I hope you will help me get out! My bail has been set at $2,400 – enough to send three kids from the Treasure Valley with muscle diseases to MDA Summer Camp in McCall.
The camp is specialized for these kids with muscle diseases and gives them a chance to do things they thought they’d never be able to do because of their disabilities like zip lining, playing hockey, canoeing and horseback riding.
You’ve really got to watch this video to see how much camp means to these kids:
But, did you know that MDA helps more than just kids? MDA of Idaho serves over 500 LOCAL FAMILIES affected by 43 different muscle diseases!
Your contribution to my bail provides these families with lots of great services:
- $30 Pays for one lifesaving Flu Shot
- $65 Funds ONE MINUTE of research to treat and cure muscle diseases
- $100 Pays for one support group session
- $200 Covers one MDA clinic visit
- $500 One year of durable medical equipment repair for a local family
- $800 One child’s week at MDA Summer Camp!
Your contribution to my bail is very much appreciated, not just by me, but by the local kids like Jayden that I am supporting. To donate:
- Click to follow this link: Michelle Heart’s Personal Fundraising Page
- Click on “Donate to Me”
- Make a donation to help kids like Jayden living with muscle disease
Thank you for considering making a life changing donation to these kids and their families!